iOS 4.0 I think I know why the iPhone 4 got 512mb

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Mac_OS_X, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Mac_OS_X

Mac_OS_X New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi everyone, kinda like a discussion/theory here but most new iOS 4 apps are updating to be high resolution for the iPhone 4, and since there's no different section for iPhone/iPod apps i download these updates on my 3G iPod Touch, but i've noticed things being very laggy as these high resolution apps are coming and me using them.

So what i'm thinking is that my iPod won't be able to handle newer apps (not talking about later next year im talking about new apps now) very well, and well i think that's why the iPhone 4 got more memory... any thoughts are welcome.
  2. Nickmadkiller

Nickmadkiller Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    The iPhone 4 is supposed to be considered the "iPhone HD".Yeah the iOS4 will most likely slow down older devices if there not a 4G device.My brother has told me his iPhone 3G(S) is slower.Apps and web browsing is significantly slower.Maybe apple will release an update soon to fix those problems.
  3. Mac_OS_X

Mac_OS_X New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Oh god I do hope so I just want the same speed as 3.1.2 those were the good days haha. Anyways I sure hope apple hurries up with stable updates.
  4. Nickmadkiller

Nickmadkiller Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Those were the good days.But yeah the iOS 4 has a lot of bugs in them.I think they should have beta tested it further but whatever

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Mac_OS_X

Mac_OS_X New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    What about you domyou think these are bugs that are making it really laggy or the iOS itself?
  6. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    A lot of bugs? List them.