I think I got firmware 2.0 Free? (ipot user)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by apolloshepard, Jul 14, 2008.

1. apolloshepard

apolloshepard New Member

Well the title says it all really. Basically, I have no money in my bank account till I get paid in two weeks time (I think I have or had, about 70p), BUT, yesterday when I thought for the hell of it I would try and upgrade to 2.0 (as my bank account has a limit on it so it is impossible for me to go overdrawn - I think) I was actually able to upgrade. I now have 2.0, the AppStore and all the January Software Update applications. I find this incredibly strange because I certainly don't get paid till the 28th of July and I definately did not have enough money in my account to buy the firmware update.

I haven't checked my bank balance yet, but I will do today, but as far as I know (as I'm 16), it is impossible for my bank account to go overdraft.

Just thought I should mention this, if anyone wants to try it. I've heard of some users getting paid apps for free, maybe the same can be said here due to network errors or Apple's overloaded servers?

Meh.
  2. welshboy

welshboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    it might just come up on you'r itunes account as outstanding balance. Mine did... it suddenly decided to reject my card after me using it:S I have £200 in the account i wanna use, and it wont accept my card, so it comes up as i have to pay £5.99