I Think 2.0 Will Be Free

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by lilbrzboi, Jul 11, 2008.

1. lilbrzboi

lilbrzboi New Member

obviously apple will have 2.0 free since its not fair that some iPot users have it and others dont!
  2. Infernal

Infernal New Member

Just because its not fair doesn't mean they will do it
  3. GeneralDuctape

GeneralDuctape New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No, I don't think that Apple will let it be free just yet. I mean later yes because they like to screw people over when they get something first *cough 1st iPhone*...

Plus, I think that all the people that got the update from the iTunes store for free will be tracked down by Apple and get the sh*t beaten out of them until the Apple thugs steal their iPods and restore them to 1.1.4!!!!
    Or they will just charge them $9.99+ tax

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Aver

Aver New Member

They're a company. If they can make even SOME money off this, they will. Besides, they already set a price model for the software update.
  5. lilbrzboi

lilbrzboi New Member

I based this "prediction" on when apple reduced 1st gen iphone prices to 400 and they gave out $100 credit to the first 2 month buyers
  6. eng

eng New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Apples massive screw up has ethically forced them to give the update for free, but fair is not ways that big companies think......
  7. massacre21

massacre21 New Member

I think because of all the garbage going on with the iphone 3g activations, that since its screwed over a good majority of the ipod touch user base, that it only be fair that apple just cut its losses and as a complimentary apology to all of us give us 2.0 for free. Its a good PR move, kinda like when Xbox live was down for like two weeks, Microsoft offered a free arcade game to everyone.
  8. Nawaaz91

Nawaaz91 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i can see where you're coming from but big business doesn't give a f*ck if your iPoT exploded and burst into flames and roasted you alive as long as the get their money (assuming your warranty is up, where they still don't give a f*ck but they're obligated to)