I swae mines bricked!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 321caleb, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 321caleb

321caleb New Member

OKOK i have an ipod touch 2g 8gb and its bricked ithink.. i got it jailbroken and all played for hours and i pressed MONKEY ball (i bought it :L ) and it froze after that screens just black i tried all that dfu mode and all but it doesnt work just black.. if i plug in comp it just says not recognized by windows and obviously not by itunes ... its bricked please help nothing comes up on screen...
  2. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

No. If it says that it's not recognized by Windows, then it is still functioning and you can still put it in DFU mode. Listen for the USB recognition beeps.
  3. Vesper

Vesper Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    if it were bricked your computer wouldn't even recognize it. keep trying. remember to count mississippies when putting it into DFU mode.
  4. 321caleb

321caleb New Member

ahh i tried so many times how do i exactly do it itsnt it 10 seconds holding both buttons let go and hold home ... and it does make sound on windowos... so?? what do i do from there i think it stuffed cz my comp had lie 40 trojons suddenly
  5. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Please try to type correctly. So if aye tipe leik tis wil peepelz rezpects mai moar den you?

Hold Power + Home for 10 seconds exactly, then let go of Power. Keep holding home until you hear the ding-ding that your OS makes when it detects a USB device. Then run step 13 of this tutorial: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137796
  6. 321caleb

321caleb New Member

ahh sorry about the typing.. im just so wanting to fix my ipod asap!! .. And my computer is realy stuffed atm so i guess i need to fix comp beffore i try anything with ipod. I lost explorer.exe..
  7. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

OMG please look at all of the other ZOMG IZ BRACKED MAH ITOUCH

Please Register or Log in to view images

threads.

Your iPod is NOT bricked. You just don't know what you are doing...

You need to repatch the LLB and if you don't know how you shouldn't have jailbroken your iPod Touch 2G in the first place.

I don't want to be mean, but sometimes we have to so we can get through to you!