I Suggest....

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by c0mmun1st4lyf3, Mar 1, 2008.

1. c0mmun1st4lyf3

c0mmun1st4lyf3 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    DON'T UPGRADE YET PEOPLE ONLY DEVELOPERS SHOULD....

I come to realize too many people are upgrading way to early... if the public values their ipod i suggest wait at least a week... althought 1.1.3 is not much different from 1.1.4 there is no logic reason to jump the gun....

YES MOST IF NOT ALL of 1.1.3 apps work on 1.1.4 .... But you shouldn't update yet... the developers have still alot to do...

i truely dislike the developers fast releases on jailbreaks.... without fully understanding the powers they have to ruin people's ipods and waste time....

ONCE AGAIN PUBLIC DON'T UPGRADE IF YOU DO DO IT ON OWN RISK....
    1 person likes this.
  2. c0mmun1st4lyf3

Device:
    iPod touch
    My sugggested wait time is at least 1 weel if not longer.... please understand that if you feel like upgrading before all your friends do it on you own will I truely am tried of seeing everyone disliking 1.1.4 or having errors...... dont jump the gun
  3. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

thats all true if anyone is on 1.1.3 jailbroken then just downgrade to 1.1.2 and wait about a week or so to upgrade to 1.1.4
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

first off why did u double post, there is an edit button...ur restating known information but have a good point. btw theyve released soft upgrades not jailbreaks

Please Register or Log in to view images

personally ive stuck with 1.1.3. waiting for the 6th for the actual jailbreak
  5. c0mmun1st4lyf3

Device:
    iPod touch
    Whats that suppose to mean...
    I don't see why 1.1.3 and directly upgrade to 1.1.4 with some different scripts... I think if people wait that might even be another road.......

instead of updating now and disliking it or downgrading back or erroring (not a word i know

Please Register or Log in to view images

)

No matter what they release they always jump the gun causing this chaos .... people need to know how to wait it out bro.... having 1.1.4 isn't like wining the lottery or anything
  6. ali.bigolo

ali.bigolo Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Speak for yourself m8 I like the releases and never had any problems with them and if you do, don't blame it on the early releases because the chances are you have missed a step somewhere or there is a fix for it out there, and there is hardly any risk to JB, I have yet to meet someone that has messed up their iPod to the point of no return.

Ali
    1 person likes this.
  7. soundood

soundood New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thats all well and good, 'for the safety of the newbies' routine matey,

but these guys get valuable feedback from the peeps that are prepared to follow them in there ideas,

yes if your a newbie then dont touch the itouch, if you think you dont understand the process, THEN DONT DO IT !!!

but 90% i say on here do know what they are talking about, hence why there here,

wait a week?

hell lets wait till august, that way we will know for sure if it works, ohhh wait we wont, because no one has tried it on anything because we might brick the newbies ipods,

please dont take this as flame, i am very direct sometimes..and it can come across as flaming.

this is just my straight opinion, with no frills
    1 person likes this.
  8. c0mmun1st4lyf3

Device:
    iPod touch
    no problem this is just for ideas anyway....

and there is no newbs in the world of itouches.... i mean you either know how to do things or you dont and we learn from each other....
    people ruin their ipods... well isnt that avoidable if the programs release later??? the programers have itouches as well so might as well try on theirs 1st.... we donate they risk it......

for real u cant see what i mean.... 100 people get owned ... instead on one??? one developer.... could save have 4000 bucks of public money by releasing later other than fast.... its not a race.... no direspect to developers but slow down guys no one is racing against anyone....

people need to stop upgrading..
  9. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    why should we stop because people know what they're doing they are developers and anything that i have on my 1.1.4 jailbroken touch works perfectly. yes it's early but they know what they're doing. that's my opinion.
  10. c0mmun1st4lyf3

Device:
    iPod touch
    "they know what they are doing" whom? the people or the developers?

The people KNOW NOTHING!!! THEY KNOW NOTHING....
    The Developers... they know what they are doing yes.... they just are doing it way fast.... maybe it works now maybe all is great now.... but for the record if this keeps up... there will be one day where it won't..... speed is not the game.... THIS IS NOT A GAME people over thousands over people come on this forum looking for updates.... valuing each ipod at 300 thats 3000000 buck worth of ipod one day speed messes up .... the people are dead.... take it slow bro no rush ..... developers r doing this for us.... but we need to let them know dont rush or eles.... maybe that day will come