I should get paid for using my ipod in public...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pogoyoyo, Dec 13, 2008.

1. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thats right, i should be getting paid by apple to use my ipod in public. Some people may have heard how my iphone got stolen at school, yeah well i still take my new ipod touch 2g to school but im a bit more careful. Now as i use my ipod in class when the teachers being boring and stuff like that, people look at me having fun. I'll get straight to my point, because of me playing games on my ipod during class ive influenced exactly 16 people to get an ipod touch for christmas, and 8 people to get an iphone because of how amazing it would be to have both a phone and ipod in one.
    I just made apple a crap load of money by just using my ipod... and i dont get a thing...
    Not to mention my nephew also wants an ipod just because he wants to play Cube with me...
    Amazing how that works... any of you have similar experiences?
  2. carri07

carri07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    dude are u serious...i hope this is joke cuz thats the dumbest thing i ve heard in my life
  3. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well im not serious about getting paid lol
    but im serious about the amount of people that have gotten influenced lol
  4. pegaxs

pegaxs Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I think that says it all...

What you win from Apple for advertising their product should be lost to funding for idiots who did not get an education because they were too busying looking at you play with your iphone in class or playing with their own...

I know, I have a better idea... why not forgo going to school for everyone! Then everyone can just sit around playing on ipods and convincing other morons to buy ipods and then Apple can just pay us all!

Way to get out of an economic recession i think....

(Please, someone tell me they got the sarcasm in that ?)
  5. Germany

Germany Banned

You are basically marketing for them, but I have no idea how they would trust everyone. I see what you mean, because the same has happened to me at school. Apple is basically like a virus that keeps spreading. Lol.
  6. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Why would they pay YOU for something THEY planned?

Every time someone buys one, someone else wants one. Its called marketing.
  7. Pwnage Productions

Pwnage Productions Banned

i remember when i was a kid and wanted an ipod, there was a music player and a radio all in 1 one that was cheaper and i made my parents give me an ipod, apparently i had the apple virus

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Sepulveda

Sepulveda New Member

Well Ipod Touch is the #2 mp3 to get for christmas according to yahoo. I sit around at lunch and tell all my friends about it and now they are all getting ones too for christmas. I think its jsut mandatory to do.

I though ipods were stupid until i got a off the truck 60gig video one for 25$ brand new.
    Ever since then, all other mp3 players seem stupid, im a nothing but apple fan. But all my other electronics have to be sony.
  9. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

so whats your point?
  10. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    the fact that he should get payed is, but people buying the ipod touch because they see you have one isnt. thats happened at my school too.