i screwed up will apple fix?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Insanelygreat01, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    i was jailbreaking my ipod with ziphone and i bricked it...i clicked kill it and now it wont go into recovery/DFU i cant do anything ive tried everything. so im gonna take it to apple on friday and see if they will rreplace it will they? it just wont boot up at all it stays on the apple logo. so will they replace iit for me? your opinions would be appreciated!
  2. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

man im sorry....
    but you should ask a friend with an ipod and itunes and try to use there comp just in case...
    or is your ipod completly un-reasponsive?
  3. shady23

shady23 New Member

well what r u gonna say if they ask u wat happened?....... if they find out that u were trying 2 jailbreak there might be problems?
    good luck anyways
  4. Dtm644

Dtm644 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    no you voided the warranty when you tried to jailbreak.
  5. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

well if it doesnt go past the apple logo they wont be able to tell. try it. they voided my warranty for a "dent." cant get worse than that
  6. Insanelygreat01

Device:
    iPhone
    it is compleatly unresponsive i turn it on and it wont go past the apple logo....im gonna say i needed to wipe the music of my ipod so i restored and itunes crashed and i turned back on my ipod and it wont get past the apple. please tell me some other ideas for things to say cause thats just the first one i thought of...
  7. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Could break it..
    Or ring apple and say

"my ipod came with extra icons on it."

and they'll replace it coz that would mean somebody "open your ipod's box and jailbroke it."
  8. RippingBerry

RippingBerry New Member

Hello. My advice is to do some research on this site. There are many ways to restore your ipod. Mine didnt go past the Apple logo and had no brightness at all. I could hardly see the logo. Took me 3 days and now its finally fixed and Jailbroken properly. Reason is, i searched this site and learn valuable stuff for 3 days.
  9. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

if u restored then they cant tell what u tried to do
  10. Insanelygreat01

Device:
    iPhone
    its fixed yay!! since im only 14 (im short so i look even younger) iacted dumb. like a dumb14 year old i said well i was putting all of my musics on my ipod and then the next morning i turned it on and it wouldnt go past hat little applely thingy . lol and he bought it. well he tried a restore on a mac. and well he had to restore it on to windows computers (bot camp of course) and 3 macs! he was about to give up but he decided to try mac pro and vwalla it worked! so im pretty happy!