I really, really need help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by traang, Aug 21, 2009.

1. traang

traang New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm having big problems with my iPod Touch 2.2.1. I'm running an iMac..
    It started when I installed the software iNav, which includes Categories, so I made files and putted my stuffs in.. Then I used Poof, which hies the icons you don't want to show up. Then while using Categories, I felt that it was kind confusing, so I went on cydia and uninstalled it but those files are still remaining.. The Categories app icon disapeared so I looked over google how to get rid of the files. It said to ssh and delete, I sshed with cyberduck went on applications blablahh. I deleted it the two files (they were labeled). I went back on my springboard, it's still f***ing there. I touched on it, nothing in the file, and I touched the other one, same result. wth, did I just lost all my stuffs ?
    I rebooted my iPod Touch, but it's always stucked on that reboot image. Like every 10 minutes, it flashes white and restarts booting again ._. over and over..
    I'm sick of that, don't tell me the only way to fix that is to re-jailbreak it! ugh,
    I have important notes&files and it takes forever to sync in music. And other stuffs.. Right now it's still stuck on that reboot screen, with the loading round logo.
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. iZOMBii

iZOMBii New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    lol
    I think you have to restore it
    D:
  3. sbdxaric

sbdxaric Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Ugh, when you first get Categories, it tells you to read instructions. READ THEM!!!

It says specifically: "Before you uninstall categories, dlete all the folders from within the app...."
    and more you should know. Restore, or ssh in and find a way to install categories again.
  4. Cokegod

Cokegod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Categories can be an annoying app, I personally hate it.
  5. ipodmail09

ipodmail09 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ouch the only way is to restore

i feel sorry for you
  6. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

I would restore, that is all there is to do.