I REALLY need to talk someone who knows the 1.1.4 jailbreak inside and out.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by lc1992, May 20, 2008.

1. lc1992

lc1992 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, here goes:

I was on 1.1.2 and I was using Apollo, tried listening to music while running the Apollo.app, and my iPod froze. I lost EVERYTHING on it because my only option was to restore- but I'm past that

Please Register or Log in to view images

NOW

I've decided to jailbreak my iPod to 1.1.4 using the STICKIED thread in this forum. Everything worked flawlessly until I actually went to run WinPwn on my PC:

-The guide says to download the iTunes.dll file "located on winpwn.com,"- it isn.t there. To make it even better, I couldn't error I got when I tried running the program ANYWHERE even if I didn't have the iTunes.dll in the right WinPWN folder. My exact error message when I try to run WinPwn is:

"To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
    v2.0.50727
    Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework."

I've looked everywhere, but I still haven't found a solution. Please, please help.

Please Register or Log in to view images

[Posting here would benefit the whole community, but if you would like to contact me personally, PM for my AIM Screen Name.]
  2. meloyo

meloyo Member

pm me
    i know alot
  3. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. Nickll9009

Nickll9009 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    google ".NET Framework" ( no quotes ) download an install the newest version
  5. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

i used winpwn without the .dll thingy and it worked for me. So i dont know.. Maybe just uninstall and install again? Or else use ziphone, winpwn's only thing is custom ogos.boot l