I really need Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by danielle2133, Jul 21, 2009.

1. danielle2133

danielle2133 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok I posted and earlier post talking about how i dont understand why my ipod touch ran out of room when its an 8G and I only had 650 songs on it and not that many apps. So I looked

Please Register or Log in to view images

at the bar thing on my ipod thing and it said that I had 3.0 Gigabytes of OTHER. So I researched that a little and I saw nothing to really help me. But im trying my best to not restore my ipod! so is there any way to get my ipod back to normal with out having to restore it , or find out how to get rid of this OTHER. I would really appreciate someones help its really starting to frustrate me not being able to put songs on my IPOD!
  2. kyle hultgren

kyle hultgren Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    just restore it becuase tryig to find out what the "other" is and delete it is a pain in the ass
  3. danielle2133

danielle2133 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok If I restore It will i have to re jail break it again
  4. kyle hultgren

kyle hultgren Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yes sir. thats one of the downfalls of jailbreaking and this has happened to me as well. just be careful of what you download. Oh and if you have a lot of cydia apps then use aptbackup to backup your apps before you restore, then when you re jailbreak, re install aptbackup and hit restore and it will automaticly download all the cidia apps you lost
  5. danielle2133

danielle2133 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok thank you
  6. kyle hultgren

kyle hultgren Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    but make sure after you use aptbackup that you let your iphone sync and backup with itunes because it transfers the aptbackup info onto itunes then when you restore with the backup after restoring, it transfers the aptbackup info back to your ipod.