I really Need Help With Scosche AV Cable For The Ipod???? Tecnical Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by LilBoom, Oct 11, 2008.

1. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

Here's the product http://www.scosche.com/products/productID/1622 now it claims that it works on 2.1 firmware it worked with this crappy small tv i have in my room and supposedly it uses aux and not regular video but on my regular sony tv audio shows up but no video what should i do Someone please help
    The tv i have is Sony energy* trusurround by SRS i have lost the remote though can someone please help me i can still control the tv by going up in front of the tv and pushing the buttons below please help!
  2. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Idk what to do but you definitely overpayed considering you bought a third party cable that often get "locked out" by apple. You could have picked one up of Deal extreme for $10, and it works great

Please Register or Log in to view images

But anyways.. I dont know what to do about your TV. Try finding a universal remote, they work with all TV's or just try to find the remote from another tv you have and use it with your sony one. If you don't have a digital cable box it might work.
  3. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

i have a digital cable box...