i really need help with a cheating wife

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cowmilker, Jun 21, 2009.

1. cowmilker

cowmilker New Member

first off i have to be honest, i am no technical wizard by any means. Two years ago i purchased an ipod touch for the wife and I. after reading some posts here, i want to state clearly, this was purchased by me and i have all sales receipts. 2 mos ago i became very suspicious of my wifes activity and downloaded PC PANDORA to my home computer, what a god send!!! I unfortunately found out that my worse suspicions were true and had to read a lot of things that i never wanted to see. IN the past few months we have been going to counseling and working on things. Problem is though, she sits around all day on OUR ipod touch )our house has wifi)and says she is not talking to anyone, i find this hard to beleive. so the other day i was trying to look through the ipod and found that she had put a PASSCODE on it. Before i let her move back in, i want to set my mind at ease that she is actually telling the truth. I have tried all the possible number combinations (old phone number, adress. birthdays) to no avail. is there any way for me to see what is inside this thing? I DO NOT want to wipe it clean, for then i will loose all info pertaining to my search
  2. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Uh.
    Nothing? You can only restore it.
    Sorry bud.
    Good luck with that.
  3. Carnage

Carnage Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think if you plug it up to your computer and go into itunes it takes off the passcode lock. Not sure though.
  4. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    No. iTunes won't talk to the device until its unlocked.
  5. tomrogers69

tomrogers69 New Member

Here's a little something I just whipped up for you off the top of the dome, hope it helps!

cowmilker

Nothing in life can prepare a man for the feelings that hit him when he discovers that his wife is cheating. The signs may have been there before but went unnoticed or ignored. Whatever the case—it will feel like a sharp blow to the stomach when his worst fears are confirmed. As it tends to be in many cases when we are hit, the first reaction is anger and hurt. The hurt will take time to heal, but it is most important to control the anger.

When people become angry they often lose control and do things they would not normally do. Most of the time anything we do when we’re angry is not going to be in our own self-interest. In the case of a cheating wife, losing our temper can cause damage not only to ourselves but also to a person we love. As much as we would like to be able to stop the hurt done to us, by erasing the love we still feel for the person who has betrayed us… this just isn’t possible. Harming ourselves, or our mate further, will only add guilt for our actions and complicate an already complicated situation.

Walk away from the situation for a time, and let your spouse know that you need some time to sort things out. Find a motel, a hotel, or stay with a friend for a few days. Give yourself a cooling off period so that you can look at the situation calmly and put things into their proper perspective. Take some time alone to sort out your feelings and to determine what your best course of action should be. This is the time to decide what you want to happen between you and your wife from this point. Assuming that your wife has not simply walked up to you one day and announced that she is leaving you for another man, you have some thinking to do about your own feelings.

1. The first thought is always that it is over and done with… but is this what you want in your heart? If you love your wife it may not be.

2. Are you responsible for your wife’s actions, or in other words…have you driven her away from you to another man?

3. Are you the kind of man who deserves a woman like your wife, or have you abused her?

4. Is your wife a serial cheater? This means that there would be a history of her cheating either in your own relationship or a previous one. Habitual cheating may be a trait you are unwilling to deal with in the future.

5. Can you find it in your heart to forgive your wife? This is a big one. If you can truly say to yourself that you can forgive her there is at least a chance that between you things can be repaired over time.

There will be many other things that will occur to you while sorting out your feelings, but the above are important also. It is always easier in situations like this one for us to assess blame and let anger take over. Given time the anger will subside and reason will prevail.

During the time while you were sorting out your own feelings, your wife has also had the time to do the same. Once you both have reached the calm of reason, the two of you can meet and discuss the problems and together reach a reasonable solution. If necessary, there are professional marriage counselors
    available to help you.
  6. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Story seems a little suspicous.
    Just plug it into your computer, it should work then just get rid of the passcode via that.
  7. cowmilker

cowmilker New Member

i know she never used it for itunes on our home computer, and the only music on it was from our hard drive at home
  8. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    if you plug it into the computer its usually synced with let it start syncing and then cancel. it will open onto the home screen
  9. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Hmm, that may be good advice, but no need to lie and say you wrote it.

http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/advicemencheat_tvvu.htm
  10. tomrogers69

tomrogers69 New Member

• Immature or obscene comments
    Hahah you're killin' me man, did that honestly sound like I was being even close to serious? Seeing how it was written like a minute after his post? Dont be an idiot your whole life bud