I really need help on this...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by YoGrant, Feb 5, 2008.

1. YoGrant

YoGrant New Member

Hi guys, I need some advice. I have tried pretty much all the 1.1.3. jailbreaking methods, and can't find the right one. I have had to restore many many times, and I really just want a good jb. Which one would be best? I am using a Mac, so alot of choices probably get eliminated.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I am using cyberduck as my SSH program, incase you were wondering.

-Thanks!
  2. TrckySki123

TrckySki123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    im right here with you
    my music never plays after i do it
    and i cant do 1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.3 because somethings messed with my oktoprep
  3. touchthisipod

touchthisipod New Member

im on XP, but its not a big diff... i did use the dev-team, with apps-inc(ipodtouchmaster5), it works but is a little tricky, ....use this metod, but, DO NOT UPDATE INSTALLER......, go to installer, and install this metod, and after is done,....re-install BSDsubsys.., if it still there...re-install it, after that use bosstool, and move fonts first, then openshh, just in case.... look the only problem that i have, is that i have a lot of space, and only can have 5 pages with apps, dont know why...., you can install customize, but i dont recomend with 1.1.3, as well SMBPref...."a lot of crashhh", and one more thing is, after you install any app and have the spinning weel lasting forever, use any shh , and delete the last app, most of the time when this happen is an space issue, but it can be problems with the springboard, try that one if you like it, but... another advice, is remember that there is only 5 nice things that you gain, and alot problems, when you update, to 1.1.3,