I phone apps on Itouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Joey1558, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Joey1558

Joey1558 New Member

There are a lot of really cool applications that i want to DL from the Apps stor but say for the Iphone and dont mention if there aplicable for the itouch

1. Do iphone apps work on the itouch?
    2. is there a way i CAN get them to work on my Itouch

I'm pretty new at this...and just found this site....It's reallly great TONS of helpful information and super friendly ppl

thanks a bunch guys

P.S. this may have been metioned but i couldnt find in the search option, and i dont have a lot of time as i have to leave for a vacation tommorow and i want to get everything i need on my new 2g itouch..

thanks again everyone!
  2. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If it doesn't have "iPod Touch" in the description, Don't bother... And no, They may work but not properly/missing features
  3. Joey1558

Joey1558 New Member

lol thanks and your signature makes me look dumb
  4. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Haha, No problem... But I just get angry when people say (not bothered about writing) "iTouch" iTouch is a keyboard made by Logitec!
  5. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Actually, many apps may say they're for the iPhone, but they will also work with the iPod Touch. As long as that application doesn't use the microphone/camera/other iPhone-specific features, you'll be fine.
  6. Joey1558

Joey1558 New Member

Alright thanks for the help everyone, I havent looked TOO much into this site, but it hes a lot with a bunch of great answers...i dont think enough credit is being given out to the supports and mods...alot of what i see are some bratty little kids making demands and questions and expecting the answer they want to hear : )....lol just my perspective, all i wanted to say was thank you