I ordered my 4g 32gb from Amazon and it will be delivered tomorrow

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by garycoleman, Oct 11, 2010.

1. garycoleman

garycoleman New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Horray that is fast.

I originally bought a 4g 32gb from Costco. The screen was coming loose so I returned it but they had no more. I figured Amazon is the next best store to buy it from because it's cheaper than Costco with no tax.
  2. nickelodeonn

nickelodeonn Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    cool

Please Register or Log in to view images

I'm also on my second one xD
    My screen was glued on wrong, and it vulnerably cracked so they gave me a new one.
    <3 Apple!
  3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Can you post up a review when you get it. I ordered the ipod touch as soon as it was in stock on amazon and had to return it since it had major light leaks and the screen being uneven. Currently waiting till the first bugs are removed. Thanks.
  4. garycoleman

garycoleman New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I just got it and this one sucks even worse than my 1st one.

Please Register or Log in to view images

My 1st one had minor light leak at the volume buttons. This has major light leak there and also on the right side. On top of that, the buttons are wigley compared to my 1st one.

The only positive thing about this one is that it doesn't making clicking noises recording video with the WiFi on like my 1st one.
  5. garycoleman

garycoleman New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This is getting ridiculous. My replacement iPod (3rd one) also has loose buttons. However the light leaks are minor, no clicking during video, and it seems like it runs cooler than the first 2 I had. I don't know if I should just settle with the loose buttons or return this one too. I might get another that is worst than my 3rd one.
  6. Brand0n777

Brand0n777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It is! Did Apple even look at the damn things? Or did they just say " Its ok ship em out .. We'll make an excuse later..."