iOS 4.0 I notice something on 4.0 but there a problem

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by eKoKnight, Jun 21, 2010.

1. eKoKnight

eKoKnight Member

Ok So I use the Calendar on my ipod touch... Thats great but I notice one great future when you put in a work day on the calendar from your ipod it will sync it over to google calender Or yahoo Calendar.. Thats great. But there a problem on the calendar on the ipod touch... I tell it not to aleart me 10 mins before or after the day i start working or before i get off. But it wont let me click it off.. It will let me at first but then it will go back to 10 mins.... on both... anyone notice this?
  2. ClusterShart

ClusterShart New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Reboot it, then tell us what happens.
  3. eKoKnight

eKoKnight Member

Nope no luck. it seems when im connected to wi-fi that when it will show up the 10 min aleart before and after the shift is over.... But if i have wi-fi off. It wont show the 10 mins thing or after... sounds like google and yahooo needs to fix there stuff... Cause this is frusterating.

Ok I figure it out. You have to go to google calendar and go on settings and change it manual on there saying not to notify you 10 mins before or after.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thaught id let everyone know.

Ok this rocks. I like now I can look at my calendar on igoogle I havent tryed yahoo has anyone tryed yahoo calendar under my yahoo? Im having no luck.