I need your expertice and knowledge

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mineralram, Nov 20, 2009.

1. mineralram

mineralram New Member

Hello to all

I am new to this forum and im going to be purchasing an IPOD Touch 8GB today so it will be the newest version available now my question is

How many songs annd apps will this ipod touch hold i know it depends on the size but what is an average number

I have also heard that if i download a folders application that i can hold multiple apps is this true

I do realize that i could buy the 32GB or 64 GB version but the 8GB is more in my price range

All help is very much appreciated

Thank you
  2. hazardc0r3

hazardc0r3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I just did a little test, i got up to 1411 songs for around 7gb, cause obviously you won't be getting the full 8gb, you get a little less.
  4. petraeus

petraeus New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    8gb is more than enough, honestly, I don't need to carry more than 24 HOURS of music with me at any time leaving plenty of space for apps.
  5. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You might as well get the 32GB. You get 4 times the space, plus the improved GPU and CPU and double the ram for 100$ more.
  6. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Too bad the 16GB model has been discontinued... I'm using the 2g one and even with 800+ songs, loads of apps (more than 40), as well as eight photo albums, I still have 10.8GB remaining!

Of course, if you have the budget, go for the 32GB as the extra space will come in handy later, e.g. when you need to store a large collection of videos...

Please Register or Log in to view images