I need ur advise.... What to do??

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by adbabii09, May 31, 2008.

1. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ok so here is what I was thinking, when the new iPod touch comes out I'm probably gonna want one... Its supposed to come in differnt colors and I'm pretty sure it will be way better than the one I have now... So I was wondering, shoild i sell my current iPod and use the money to go towards the new one or should i just find a way to get it replaced so that I can sell a brand new iPod for a higher price???? Or should I sell the one I have jailbroken because ppl where I live seem to not know much about that kind of stuff and they mite buy it for more.... Idk maby I should jus keep my current iPod touch??? What does evryone else think?!
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Who told you that a new iPod Touch is coming out? It is still speculation. Besides, why would Apple release a new iPod Touch? It was first released in September of 2007, which is 8 Months ago.

Apple usually waits till it's 1st birthday to release anything new. Or any date close to it's first bday.
  3. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I am aware of all that... It is just speculation bit if that were the case I would want one.... So I'm jut saying... What should I do if Tthatwere the case. I should have worded myself differntly
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well for one, of course you cannot replace your old iPod for a new one. I guess you could sell it.

It really is up to you. If it has new features that you'd want, then go for. But if it doesn't keep what you have and save your money.
  5. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I guess urrite... But I can get it replaced... H put mine in the wash a couple of months ago and luckily they just gave me a new one for free... I doubt that will happen again but there are other things I can do to get a new one