I need to vent.

Discussion in 'September 9, 2009 Event' started by sprint_user, Sep 9, 2009.

1. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I am disappointed.
    1. iPod touch gets "1/2" updated. Only the expensive iPod touches get the good updates.
    2. Classic has same ugly look, and only gets a storage upgrade. It should have been changed to look like the Zunes.
    3. The nano gets the camera and not the touch? *facepalm* *headdesk*
    4. Does the iPod touch even have an FM receiver?

2. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    1. more capacity for the same price. you see it as only the expensive models getting the cpu and graphics upgrades, when really its only the entry level that is not getting the upgrades. because the 8gb is not part of the 3g line, and has not been changed.

2. classics? meh, don't know or care about classics. optical hard drive mp3 players are dead, unreliable technology.

3. its a VGA camera, the lowest quality cameras available. they cost 50 cents to make and look like crap. it's not making me think twice about buying a Nano. now if it had the 3mp iphone camera, that would be a different story.

4. the ipod has never had radio in its decade existance. why now? i use an ipod to avoid the radio.

I agree that for 2G users, the 3g updates are underwhelming. for 1g owners and first time touch buyers, it's definitely worth getting.

If you're a 2g owner and you're not happy with what you got, and not happy with the 3g, than check out the zune HD, or zii egg.
  3. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I'm perfectly happy with my 1G iTouch. I see no reason to purchase a 3g iTouch.
  4. Sickfee49

Sickfee49 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    except, you know, how its 1.4 million times better. Im not upgrading from my 2g, im getting the zii egg!

much better....

Zune hd blows, btw
  5. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    The Zii Egg looks fantastic. HD and VGA camera? On board GPS? Yea, and the iTouch 3g did not need updating.