i need to download redsn0w but i'm at school.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 0xjf, Feb 2, 2009.

1. 0xjf

0xjf Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    okay hi everyone. i accidently shut off my ipod and now i need to do the reboot process but i can't because i don't have redsn0w on the computer. also, i can't download any of the boot programs made because my school blocks any types of downloads. *I'M ON A MAC USING FIREFOX* does anyone know some way i can download redsn0w lite and one of the boot programs at school? thanks
  2. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Wait ti'll you get home, it's not that long.
  3. 0xjf

0xjf Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    good point haha. but i'm just wondering is there a way...?
  4. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

The answer is staring you in the face, if you can't download, you can't have it, end of story.
  5. JustCallMeCloud

JustCallMeCloud New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thats weird that your school doesn't allow any downloads. My suggestions is to carry the files with you on a zip next time so you can boot it. Then again I'm sure that your schools computer will block access to these programs.
  6. 0xjf

0xjf Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    yeah i should do that. well no it's not that my school blocks running of programs they just block the download of them. any program can run on the computer. sigh oh well maybe if someone had ichat they could send me all the files i needed xD
  7. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    U88 can bypass most schools blocked sites and filters. Some AV programs mistakenly label it a virus but it just lets you log on to an unblocked site and then jump from there to whatever you want and as far as the school knows you're on the first site still.
  8. hendrixboogie

hendrixboogie New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Go to proxies.org (I think) and insert the link into a proxy site.
  9. deeboy55

deeboy55 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    i wouldnt use a proxie i got B*llacked at school for doing that. anyway i have the patch ported to my datastick BUT school doest allow command prompt -.- although... i made my own booter that doesnt use command lines xD BUT... @ school i cant connect to computer as u need admin rights. Wow your school sounds wicked. You have macs :O
  10. llittlejc

llittlejc Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    get a flash drive with the three files and an auto so its faster. quick so u dont get caught typing it out...... (they warned u about the tether... could happen when your gone for a day. imagine? that would suck