I need the 1.1.3 Firmware

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by LoganbeRRy03, Mar 4, 2008.

1. LoganbeRRy03

LoganbeRRy03 New Member

Hey, I'm kind of new to all this but basically I have a jail broken 1.1.1 iPod touch and I want to upgrade the the 1.1.3 jailbroken iPod. And I need help because the update as of now is for 1.1.4 so i can't do it through iTunes and unless there is a jailbreak for the 1.1.4 16gb iPod touch I need the 1.1.3 update, anyone have the update so I can just download it and then do Shift+Update to upgrade to 1.1.3 and then jailbreak it?
    Thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: Also does anyone have alink to a youtube video or detailed step-by-step instructions on how to jailbreak it...
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Click the firmware links link in my signature.

We would all appreciate it if you search next time though, it's a stickied thread. Just for future reference. Welcome to the boards!
    Cheers,
    spoony
  3. LoganbeRRy03

LoganbeRRy03 New Member

Thanks for the quick response and I'll make sure to 'search' for it next time!
  4. LoganbeRRy03

LoganbeRRy03 New Member

I have another questin and htought I might aswell add to this thread:

I have noticed that a lot of people have 1.1.2 Jailbroken iPods, Is 1.1.2 better or is 1.1.3 better? Does one have more apps or fixes or what? Thanks!
  5. jjj651

jjj651 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    right now there is not much difference. Some apps work better with 1.1.2. but 1.1.3. has the wiggle feature and stuff
  6. injuringchimp

injuringchimp New Member