I need some serious opinions please.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by redwngsrul, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redwngsrul

redwngsrul New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just bought me a new iPod touch last night. It's a 32Gb "3rd gen" and its beautiful and all, but the thing is, I don't have much use for it (not sure why i bought it in the first place, maybe spur of the moment thing). I work in an area which has secure wireless access, so I can't access the internet at work, and most other times, I'm at home where i have a steady computer access with wireless internet. The only place that i would potentially use my iPod is in my car on my 35 min drives to/from work, where i do have a very nice sound system with bluetooth function to connect devices.

So my question for all of you users of the famous iPod touch is, should I keep it and take a hit on my bank account, and live with this wonderful device I can rarely use, or should I take it back, relieve my bank acct a bit, and live with the music playing off my env3? Is the iPod worth enough (sentimental value) to keep it, or should I take it back and stick with my env3?

Any comments in either direction would be marvelous.

Thanks guys/gals.
  2. ThrPod

ThrPod New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If You don't have use of it just bring it back ( I'm not sure you can since you already used it ) ... And buy something that will PLEASE you !
  3. redwngsrul

redwngsrul New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    first, why wouldn't i be able to return it to best buy? and second, i think if i brought it back, i would just use the music on my phone.
  4. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Don't create duplicate threads.

</thread>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.