I need serious help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by firepower1030, May 5, 2008.

1. firepower1030

firepower1030 New Member

ok, so i just tried winpwn and did it correctly. i followed the steps and everything. then i went to installer and it froze. i reset and tried installer again...it froze. so i just thought, "i'll just go back and ziphone it like i had". so i restored it and ziphoned on 1.1.4. then i went to installer and it froze again. i have restored so many times and installer KEEPS freezing and won't let me touch anything. sometimes it will let me install the new version of installer, but after my ipod resets, and i go into the new installer, it freezes again.

i am out of options here. i can't get this thing to stop freezing on me. i've even had safari do it to me once. i've tried downloading a new firmware file and everything. i have no clue how to fix this problem and i can't return my ipod because i lost the little clear stand/holder thing.

PLEASE HELP!!
  2. chriscoyne

chriscoyne New Member

It may sound simple..... but go to settings and turn off AutoBrightness. This will fix many freezing problems. Chris
  3. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You don't need the holder to return it...

Try doing this old trick: As soon as you jailbreak go to contacts and add one, type gibberish for the name for like 30 seconds, cancel the new contact, reboot. Hope it helps.