I need serious help. So frustrated

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Panflake, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Panflake

Panflake New Member

So I recently jailbroke my iPod 2g with redsnow and everything was good. Then when I went into cydia and chose the user option and then it started downloading something and then said I needed to delete pics and other things to make room but I had a lot of space left. Idk if that message interrupted the download. But when I enter a URL to download. It starts to download and then stops and says error 404 not found. Or something like that. And then reruns to cydia and nothing downloads. But I donloaded doom from the games category of cydia and that worked. I'm really frustrated I've tried many different URL and I keep getting the same error
  2. sambalayne

sambalayne Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    it sounds like you cant add sources if i understand correctly and i have had this happen a few times sometime removing all third party sources fixes it other times you have to do a restore
  3. Panflake

Panflake New Member

Well I jailbroke with redsnow. Do u know if there's a way to unjailbreak it so I keep all my music and stuff. And I don't have my iPod music on my computer so icamt resync
  4. lightningdude

lightningdude New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Sometimes, if you've downloaded multiple sources, it won't load one or two sources, so it'll look like a 404 problem, though it's not all of the sources. And sometimes you won't get any new downloads. I check for new packages twice a day, and sometimes you get nothing. The sources you have may not have new packages added to them lately.

If it's newly installed and fresh Cydia, ignore what I just said. I can't help you.
  5. Panflake

Panflake New Member

Dam well I haven't added any sources because of that error but I have [PIRACY]us. O and it is a recently installed cydia