I need new in-ear monitors! Help me find some.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by jadphoto, May 1, 2008.

1. jadphoto

jadphoto New Member

I'm off searching for another set of headphones. My last pair were Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3's, and I absolutely loved them. However, the wire recently broke, and I'm now without amazing sound. So, I'm trying to find another pair. I may end up buying a new pair of the UE's, but I wanted to look around at some others, and see what they thought. My budget is definitly under $100, but I need the best sound I can get for my money. Right now I'm looking at Etymotics ER6i's, Jays D-Jays, and Shure SE110. I also saw the Westone UM1's, but they are a little bit out of my budget.

Does anyone have a recommendation or experience with any of these? And if there are more that I haven't listed that are very good, please don't hesitate to list them. Keep in mind that I am looking for in-ear models, not over the head.

Also, no I don't want Skullcandy or V-Moda. I just don't like them (and yes I have used them).
  2. osi umenyoria

osi umenyoria New Member

3. jadphoto

jadphoto New Member

They are over-rated.
    I acually think I may have found my answer. I am looking at Control freQ's. They are only $89, and they are custom! Along with free ear impressions at Costco, I might be set!
  4. soccerstud92

soccerstud92 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Check out skull candies. They are really good quality. I have the $30 pair and they have amzing bass. There is also a pair for iphone