I need Ipod Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by topheryoyo911, Jun 23, 2010.

1. topheryoyo911

topheryoyo911 New Member

Hi,
    i am not new to the whole ipod jailbreaking, hacking thing but i need some help.

i updated my cydia and rock app with the complete upgrade and all went fine until i noticed that i could not move my icons on my springboard. like they go to the wiggle mode but you can move them. so like usually what i do when theres a problem i went and uninstalled then reinstalled some apps, but that didnt work. then i tried with the settings>general>reset> reset settings. after the reboot nothing had changed so then i tried the settings>general>reset content and settings but now my ipod is just rebooting at the apple logo screen. so i left it for about 15 min cuz usually it boots up normally and i can get it to be reconized by itunes when i put it in recovery mode. so then i try to restore it but itunes verifys it with apple and says that it cant restore because of the build is invalid.

so can anybody throw any ideas out there
    cuz i dont really care if they work or not cuz ive learned all the stuff i know through trail and error with this stuff
  2. Torin_93

Torin_93 Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Re install itunes then DFU restore!