I Need iPhone Tech Help!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by raelix, Jan 25, 2010.

1. raelix

raelix New Member

I want to upgrade to an iPhone, but I don't want to pay the $30 monthly data plan. Is there a way around it by buying an iPhone and signing contract under the subsidized price? I do not wish to buy a used iPhone because most of them are damaged or poorly treated.
  2. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Uhhhh sure, buy it with a new line, then cancel the line, and phone ends up on around 400ish.

After that only thing you have to worry about is the praying to god you don't get caught using internet on it over 3G or EDGE lol.
  3. raelix

raelix New Member

XD But I heard there's also a legitimate way of canceling if you keep data for a year then cancel they won't care.

IF I canceled, when would I do it? After a month of use?
  4. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    buy a new one 'used' off the street. thats what i did. brand new warranty replacement 16gig 3G, $380. find a legit seller and look for a good deal. many iPhones on craigslist are new or basically new.
  5. chastabo

chastabo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I got a 2G for $50.00 Jailbroke and unlocked, ordered a At&t Go Sim card on ebay for $7.00 Got a 30 day AT&T GoPhone cards for $15.00 and it works. No Data, but WiFi works.
  6. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

You can get a data plan with the GoPhone but it's kind of expensive (like $20 for 100MB).