i need help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by alcohol120, Jan 25, 2008.

1. alcohol120

alcohol120 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I followed the directions to get a jailbroken ipod touch with 1.1.3 firmware. When i was installing that thing from installer, (soft upgrade or something) it said some kinds of error, so i left the installer app and then my ipod restarted. everything is gone, like my theme and all my apps and it says 1.1.3 in the settings. but i cant move the icons around, or is that something you have to buy?
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

check this...

Getting 1.1.3 iPhone Applications

In Installer, add http://www.modiphone.net/repo to your sources and download the apps. Note that mail may or may not show up. Credit to modiphone for this great breakthrough. Then download BSD subsystem and OpenSSH. Go into it with an SSH client. Go to System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app and rename N45AP.plist to N45AP.stupid. Then change the M68AP.plit to N45AP.plist and reboot. You should now have the app moving feature!
    - from touch life
  3. n3l619

n3l619 New Member

oh man, i dont know how to read the jail break is not for the ipod touch
    do ur research next time
  4. alcohol120

alcohol120 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    also the soft upgrade is still available through the installer app, but i cant install it because it tells me i need to be on version 1.1.2
  5. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

^^ um... but it can be jailbroken like that because this one guy completely replaced and modded the .plist files and deleted the apps so that it is 100% iPod touch.
  6. alcohol120

alcohol120 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  7. alcohol120

alcohol120 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i just realized my ipod is pretty messed up so i think im going to have to downgrade, thanks for the help though. for some reason my springboard isnt updating. i see all the apps i had on my jailbroken ipod in cuteftp but they arent showing up on the ipod. im pretty sure that means im screwed