I need help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Iogan, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Iogan

Iogan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey everyone. This might be long... *takes a deep breath*

Please Register or Log in to view images

Alright, well I have an iPod Touch 2GB, my iPod Touch password was 5790, but I changed it since all my friends knew my password (and I love privacy, I don't want people getting into it without my permission,) knowing me, I freaking FORGOT the password

(this was around a month or so ago) and I kept guessing but now it says, "connect to iTunes," and it's in a red bar at the top.

I don't have the original computer that I did with all my songs plus I used a program off of YouTube to where I get free songs and such and I have almost 200 and it takes an extremely long time to download all those songs from that program and I just don't feel like it (and I would probably forget half the songs I had on it) so how do I get it unlocked without erasing all of my songs (even though sooner or later I'll have to do that so I can add more songs (sigh)), anyways thanks!
  2. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

You can try using sharepod (google it) to take the songs off of your iPod Touch and put them on your computer...

As for your iPod, you'll have to put it into restore or DFU mode (google it) to restore it to the original firmware, and the passcode will be removed.
  3. Iogan

Iogan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thank you. Does it have to be actual songs (like ones you buy off itunes) or can it just be songs that you got off a program?
  4. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

It will work with both