I need help!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by shortman31169, Dec 18, 2008.

1. shortman31169

shortman31169 New Member

So, i finally got my touch back on to the main screen i had to take it into geek squad, but i still cannot get my computer to read it, how can i fix this problem, apple will not email me back...plus the itunes account is someones who i do not know, how do i change it please help me asap
  2. eberglar

eberglar New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Give it back.
  3. Kdawg123

Kdawg123 New Member

Have you tried different computers? Some computers just don't read iPods. Try holding the on/off button and the time for a while, then the itouch will tell you to connect to iTunes then only hold the home button. Good luck hope this works!
  4. shortman31169

shortman31169 New Member

Still doesnt read it, ive been on two different computers, it charges but wont read my touch, could it be the cord its a belkin one not the apple one that came with it
  5. LovesToTouch

LovesToTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    2nd gen ipod touch or 1st gen ipod touch??

The 2nd gens have a different pin layout and some accsesories only partly work or don't work at all with it. That could be your problem. Try and borrow a newer offical apple cord and try that.
  6. shortman31169

shortman31169 New Member

im not sure, its a 32gb, an my buddy bought it when it was 500 bucks so im gonna guess the 1st gen