I need help with ttr.

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by Reaper, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Reaper

Reaper New Member

I really want ttr on my touch but I don't know where to get it or how to put it on my touch and I don't want to break it or mess enything up either. Is ttr worth screwing up a 400$ electronic?
  2. fredgeerts

fredgeerts New Member

Jailbreak.
    Installer.
    Taptap Revolution.
  3. Codizzle69

Codizzle69 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it wont screw it up
  4. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well...I am guessing you haven't jailbroken your iPod Touch seeing as how your worrying about TTR screwing up your iPod Touch and I haven't seen a thread from you asking if Jailbreaking will screw up your iPod Touch...Just make sure your running on firmware 1.1.1 (you can check by going to Settings > General > About, and it should say what version you have there and then if you do have 1.1.1 go to www.jailbreakme.com on your iPod and scroll down to the bottom and click Install AppSnapp...Then let it do it's thing and tada! You have a jailbroken iPod Touch...Then just go inside Installer and then to the Games section and inside you should have Tap Tap Revolution...

If you don't have firmware 1.1.1 and have 1.1.2, then you will need to downgrade...But I don't feel like explaining that...So just go to the jailbreak section of the forum.
  5. mals9494

mals9494 New Member

i cant get ttr too
    although i`ve jailbroken it
    it isnt showed up in my package list !
  6. tgmcg

tgmcg New Member

it shows up in installer as tap tap revolution, not ttr
  7. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

You also have to add it's source. See the sticky in the applications subforum (Ultimate Installer...) for all sources.