I Need Help With Ipod Conversion To Play Movies On My Itouch? How do i make it play

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by LilBoom, Jul 2, 2008.

1. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

this is whats up i recently used koyote free ipod converter and vedeora ipod converter it seems to convert properly but when i put the video into itunes and try to sync it says cannot be played on this ipod is there something im doing wrong someone please help me !!!!

im recently looking at this http://www.dvdtoipodtouch.org/dvdto...ert-video-to-ipod-touch-video-mp4-on-win.html but im not sure if thats gonna help

the funny thing is vedeora use to work now it doesn't it converts to mp4 but when i sync on the itunes library it says cannot be played on this ipod!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Make sure you use the iPod settings. Not all the MP4 will play on the ipod but will work on itunes.
  3. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

ipod settings on what i think your on to somthing can you be a bit more specific?
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

if you want something incredibly easy to use specifically made for the touch, id google iPodMe (it was made by a member here and its FANTASTIC)
  5. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

can someone please help me!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    so i downloaded this so your saying if i use this then add the video to itunes it should have no problem syncing to my itouch and being played properly especially when converting and rm rmvb video?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    anyone here!