I need help with imc!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by afro120, Aug 28, 2009.

1. afro120

afro120 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello all im having a problem with the jailbroken app i mobile cinema. Im trying to delete it, and when i do it deletes but in sb settings it says it still there. When i try to watch videos even with imc off it still takes me to this downloader/ play in media player, and i just want to make it back normal without i mobile cinema please help and thank you
  2. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    1. In SBSettings what you are seeing is probably the iMobileCinema toggle. You can easily remove it via Cydia.
    2. The prompt you are seeing is the Safari Download Plugin causing problems. Download the Safari Download Toggle for SBSettings to toggle it off when you want to watch a movie.
  3. afro120

afro120 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    oh so i deleted the safari download plugin a while back and i deleted the whole imobile cinema source so how can i delete from cydia
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    when i deleted it imc is still there with a question mark as it picture in sb settings
  4. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Go to 'More' SBSettings and turn the toggle off. It should then go after a re-spring.

Also, next time just click 'Edit' to add some more information to your post. Don't double-post.
  5. afro120

afro120 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i cant find the safari download toggle