I need help with a couple of thing that have been wrong with my ipod.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Grim-Reaper, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well i jailbroken all the firmware that you guys have broke. 1.1.1 , 1.1.2 and i stayed at 1.1.2 because it was the best , and it was stable. but then i got bored and upgrades to 1.1.3 and then 1.1.4 but when i did that. i jailbroke it and everything but 2 thing happen that really piss me off. Well First my Summerboard doesn't work. I install summerboard and the "patch" or "fix" and still doesn't show the themes. Another thing that is wrong is. That in any game that has a high score, it doesnt save the high score, or on the internet history. so in other words . it isnt saving almost anything.........

so guys. could you guys help me? since i cant jailbreak 1.1.2 since okotprep is a no more....
  2. nachos1010

nachos1010 New Member

I have the same exact problem with summerboard.
  3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah i kinda hate that. thats why i am trying to see if someone can help us? also about the saving the scores...
  4. nachos1010

nachos1010 New Member

make sure you have "Wallpaper" and "Theme Wallpaper" both ON in the pref table.
  5. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    for the internet thing, install 1.1.4 Cookies Fix
  6. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    to be serious the internet part doesnt really annoy me but the other things do.....