I Need Help Quick

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dave102824, Mar 8, 2009.

1. dave102824

dave102824 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I have an 8gig ipod touch 2g. I have seen many people slide the springboard up to switch pages instead of left to right. How can I get my ipod to do that?
  2. pegaxs

pegaxs Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    easy. you dont need a program to do it. if you want it to go right you have to swipe up the screen from the bottom right corner to the top left. once you have done that and practiced, you can make the angle a lot less but still put a slight slant on it. if you want the page to go left, do the same thing but this time from bottom left to top right. same for swiping down. put a slight angle on it from left to right or right to left and it will change. and it only needs to be about 5 to 10 degrees of angle.

Enjoy. I still kinda like the left to right swipe to change pages, as thats the way i got it.
  3. dave102824

dave102824 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    i mean slide from the bottom of the screan to to the top. It goes up, not left or right. It is like the page is under the first page.
  4. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You have to jailbreak, though I don't know the exact application name.
  5. dave102824

dave102824 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    i jailbroke it. I really need that application.
  6. pegaxs

pegaxs Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Oh, you want it to scroll up and down. Say like a web page when you look at it or looking at mail headers.

Summerboard will do it. Only problem is i think you have to pay for summerboard now (pass, dont know for fact. Or maybe its just not open source. cant remember) and i am not sure if it runs on 2.2 -> or better firmware. For that matter, i think it only runs on iPhone 2g/3g and 1st gen iPod touch. I use Winterboard for both my iphone and ipod touch 2nd gen but it does not do the scroll thing. Try google and see what you can come up with

Please Register or Log in to view images