I Need help please

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by kwmwtaj, Mar 4, 2008.

1. kwmwtaj

kwmwtaj New Member

Where can I download SSH or SHH thingy and can u teach me how to use it because i need to know if i am on a wireless router does it affect the ports and does it affect the SSH thingy for the file directory so i can put some roms in my thing pretty please and where do i put that GBA_bios.bin so my metroid prime game can work?
  2. Aldenb

Aldenb New Member

First metroid prime in a gamecube game so it wont work anyway. Second follow these steps and it should get you there:
    1. download bsd subsystems and open ssh from the installer
    2. Download a services pack from the installer(boss prefs is the one i use)
    3. download winscp from anywhere(google it)
    4. plug in your ipod touch using the usb and exit out of itunes if it pops up.
    5. with you ipod plugged in , go to your services pack that is mentioned in step 2, access it turn on the ssh and make sure wifi is turned on.
    6. Access winscp.
    7. Find out your ipods ip address(if using boss prefs its right next the wifi icon otherwise go to settings/wifi networks/ your wifi, blue > & its the first slot) and type it in to winscp
    8. username: root password :alpine (only use these) ENTER
    9. put gba bios in /<root> /applications/gpsphone( use scroll box directly above main window to get to /<root>)
    10. goto the original file that comes up when you start up your ipod in winscp
    11. go to media/ROMs/GBA and drag and drop your .gba files
    if theres no folder make one for ROMs and GBA(name the folders exactly as I have)
  3. kwmwtaj

kwmwtaj New Member

Thanks man i appreciate and your response helped me alot btw so I owe you big time man, you rock, this web site rocks I am going to try to donate when I can ok, btw can you try to tell me the name like is it called "BossPrefs PureFTPD Control", and plus BSD subystem will download but it says reinstall when i go to the unistall. Is there like a requirment for it? I have a ipod touch thats 1.1.1.