I need help, only have 20 hours, need source!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbroken iPod touch Application Archive' started by NOBLE HER0, Jul 18, 2008.

1. NOBLE HER0

NOBLE HER0 New Member

Hi guys, I recently got an ipod touch and jailbroke it, blah blah blah, easy.

Please Register or Log in to view images

However, I installed customize 2.0 and had a major problem where I needed to restore, I was forced to restore to 1.1.5 (which is crap, my ipod touch after jailbroken freezed everytime I would do something), and eventually figured out how to downgrade back to the wonderfull 1.1.4.

Here's the problem: I'm going on vacation tommorow morning and need to get all my apps back on, however, I'm having trouble finding a few. If someone could please post a source or repo that has the january software apps and the wiggle feature. All the ones I found on this forum seem not to work, and the one I originally got for it(ipodtouched.net/repo.xml) doesn't seem to work anymore. Any help would be greatfully appreciated, and I hope this is in the right section.
  2. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Tight timeline... I added them onto my repo.sc for you, add: repo.sc/48days

Please Register or Log in to view images

They'll be in a category of their own that says something like iphone 1.1.4 apps, and yes, it does come with wiggle feature and web apps.
  3. NOBLE HER0

NOBLE HER0 New Member

OMG, quick reply, thanks a lot man, I'm adding it now, I'll reply when its added and good. Thank you so much.
  4. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    No problem, I took everything else off it, so all the is is what you need, just PM me if you need any other apps and don't have the source, I'll add them to mine