I need help Installing iXboxLive!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xI Altair Ix, Feb 7, 2008.

1. xI Altair Ix

xI Altair Ix New Member

Well im a video game junkie, and I wanted to install this onto my ipod, but im not that great at all this hacking stuff and whatnot.
    Does anyone know how to install this and could you please help me.

Here is the link from where i downloaded it:http://code.google.com/p/npike-touch-xboxlive/

Thanks for all your guys' help.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. xI Altair Ix

xI Altair Ix New Member

Ok well when I try to extract the the .app folder to my desktop(So i can put it into Applications with my SFTP Client) from the zip file it says that im moving the files where encryption something.

I tried just about everything i could think of and when i get the folder into applications nothing shows up on my ipod.

I need help!!!!!

Please, someone let me know what to do

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. pvg00

pvg00 New Member

I too am struggling with this. I used WinSCP and placed the iXboxLive.app folder in /Applications and at first I didn't see anything. After turning the Touch off and on it all of a sudden showed up. Clicking on it displays a Loading screen with the XBox logo but after about 5 seconds it just goes back to the Springboard.

If anyone figures this out we'd appreciate it - or if I hear back from Nicholas (the developer) I'll post a response.

Cheers,
    PvG
  4. pvg00

pvg00 New Member

Further to this, though not ideal I found this substitute:

from Safari, navigate to 1337pwn.com/iphone.php
    In the textbox enter the gamer tags of all your buddies (seperated by a comma, no spaces) and click the button. When you're satisfied with the listing, you could bookmark the url...

PvG
  5. pvg00

pvg00 New Member