i need help gettin a wifi key from my school, i think i can do it but not sure how

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by aasimbeck, Dec 20, 2007.

1. aasimbeck

aasimbeck New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ok so my study hall teacher never let me use her laptop, until she realized i could make it so it dosent make sounds (like when you log on) now she trusts me to use it and its connected to our wireless and we have a key on our wireless its WEP im pre sure i need a way to retrieve the key! i think i runs windows XP SP2 but has fortres 101 security on it. any ideas, i found a program called WZCOOK.exe i think that fortres stops us from downloading sh*t so i might just stick wzcook on a cd with a essay or sumthin so she thinks im workin on a essay and just run that. idk im desperite, btw does anyones school have a unprotected wifi network, im just curious
  2. ellabee

ellabee New Member

be careful. my cousin worked as the head of an it department at a school and some kids tried to do this and got into lots of trouble. you should use a program like stumbler to see if there are any other wifi connections available. sometimes they are hidden and i believe stumbler will tell you that. but seriously, hacking into a schools wifi connection isnt a smart idea and can get you into loads of trouble.
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    As ellabee said, you should be careful with this, you can get in loads of trouble.

That said, check your inbox.
  4. crackn1gga

crackn1gga New Member

yea i am in the same situation, i need the wep key asap ... i have nothing to do in class... any help?
  5. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Okay guy this isnt an easy task, but there are ways to do it, unfortunately she isnt on a mac, because that makes things ALOT easier if you can get onto her laptop.

But about the being careful thing, lol screw that, if it was me i would f*** up my schools system so hard they couldnt see straight. Our IT heads are absolutely spastic, i went around to all the computers one day and used ctrl+alt+DOWN and inverted all the screens, they had nfi what to do, they had to call in some guy to fix it and he just laughed.

But im all for the idea, if you get any new info on the topic please email me at darkchicken50@gmail.com because i am V interested in hacking networks
  6. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    we can get our password if we bring in a form

id have to have a keylogger to see what they type into my laptop, and then recover it and id have my password

or if i decide to bring mylaptop in, they use wep so thats easily crackable
  7. azz2811

azz2811 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)

i really need this to do you have any sugestions that could help me?
  8. unicorechoice

unicorechoice New Member

my school has a completely unlocked network, we have a decent sizes school and we have one, super dumb lady doing all IT, it is hilarious watching her struggle. they just started puttin a blocker so most game sites don't work, unless you use some obscure proxies.
  9. rodz91

rodz91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_key.html

That program should cut it. Just find the key, make note of it somewhere and jog along happily as if nothing happened.

Access restrictions are usually implemented on the router, not on the PC so the app you found might just be some random software.
  10. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Scratch my previous post, I decided that it would be better not to start that sort of thing.