i need help desperately!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by susord, Jun 4, 2009.

1. susord

susord New Member

hi, i have an ipod touch 1g, i jailbreak it and it was working fine a few days later the screen when white and then black, i restore it erasing all the information work again for a few more days i upload all my music again, and then happened the same, i did the holding the power and menu botton and work but now its the same the screen is black i can turn it on, but itunes does recognize it i restore it again, but nothing, please someone help me!!!!
  2. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry if I am misunderstanding, but your post is a little difficult to understand.

-Does this only happen after you sync your music onto your iPod?
    -What jailbreaking method are you using?
    -What happened after your latest restore? You said after you restored, nothing happened?
  3. susord

susord New Member

it happen when i jailbrek it i use quickpawn and i restore to it when it stopped working it happened 3 times now so i restore it 3 times and use the power and menu botton click in on both for 10 sec then releasing the power and clickin the menu bottom but this time it didnt work, but itunes still recognize it but in my ipod all i get is black screen
  4. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    What error are you getting when trying to restore to the jailbroken firmware?
  5. susord

susord New Member

i havent done that, how do i do that, my husband was the one that jailbreak it in the first place
  6. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    try restoring to the stock firmware first
    it sounds like your ipod is in DFU mode so itunes should say it has found an ipod in recovery mode when you plug it in
    click OK and then click restore and itunes should restore your ipod to firmware 2.2.1
    restore from the backup of your ipod if you have a backup available
    your ipod will be like it was before, only now it won't be jailbroken
    you don't have to jailbreak again, but it should work fine if you do