I need help and im super desperate t.t

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Benji8, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Benji8

Benji8 New Member

Ok. Hello I have a iPod Touch 2.2.1 2g and i Tried to Jailbreak it with redsn0w ill give da link to the youtube video if that helps. Ok I followd the instructions the guy gave, Put Ipod in DFU mode, Run Redsn0w but when it got onto [(i forgot the frist word) reboot] it was like stuck i waited like 10 minutes then i pulled the ipod out from the usb/charger (im guess dats dsa problem, now my ipod is completely unresponsive, when i try to connect it to my cpu itunes never reconizes it i tried pressing the home+sleep button alone and together for 20 seconds each way and nothings happened, i also can restore it or update it because whenever i do theres always some error on the ipod so... im not shure what i should do now, im not shure if i still have a warranty, i cant buy another ipod now, im guessing my only option is the apple store but i've heard they dont help customers with failed jailbroken attempts so im dont kno what to do and i need help someone help me figure out what to do D:and here the link to the video i saw dat demonstrated the jailbreaking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_9hO640OMc
  2. applefail

applefail Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    plug into itunes
    hit restore
    fixed
  3. Benji8

Benji8 New Member

Can u read t.t it cant recognize itunes and whene ever i try to restore it theirs always an internal problem so read what it says next time t.t
  4. applefail

applefail Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    put in DFU or Restore mode , then plug in, then restore
  5. Benji8

Benji8 New Member

Listen to my words... Itunrs doesnt recognize my itouch and its not responding to anything i press SO HOW DA HELL CAN I PUT IT IN DFU MKODE IF DA BUTTONS ARENT RESPONDING AND HOW DA FREAK CAN I RESTORE IT IF ITUNES DOESNT RECOGNIZE IT
  6. ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90 Banned

Device:
    iPad
    First off. Chill. Take a deep breath. Let it out slowly.

Now, try reinstalling iTunes.

This is one reaosn why I don't jailbreak. It can screw up your device.
  7. Benji8

Benji8 New Member

Ok.

Ok ill try dat
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    srry my cpu is a little slow its about to download itunes now
    now i have a problem with itunes i dont kno how to uninstall it in a safe way because the way i did it whenever i try to re-install it the itunes icon when i double click it says i need to re-install it because thiers no quicktime and this is the third time ive tried to install it bak...
    ok i reinstalled itunes what now?