I need green/blue/purple themes via installer.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by PsYcHoKoRy, Nov 25, 2007.

1. PsYcHoKoRy

PsYcHoKoRy New Member

As the title says I am looking for gren/blue/purple themes via the installer.. Does anyone know of any? If so what are the names and what source do I need to have to find them?

Thanks!
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

There are a lot of themes in the iPod touch fans repo, see the link below to add the source. I created a theme called "Green Cubes" which can be found in the iPTF repo. You can find various themes in there, there may be some you are looking for.

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9482
  3. PsYcHoKoRy

PsYcHoKoRy New Member

Well dude, I am one step ahead of you.. I already have YOUR theme and love it! I need more purple/green/blue themes.. Thanks for takin the time to reply to my thread.
  4. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Oh, ok. Well, there are a lot of themes in the upload your themes thread (link below) you might find some there. If not what kind of theme are you looking for, the colors green/blue/purple are pretty general, do you have anything specific?

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2939
  5. PsYcHoKoRy

PsYcHoKoRy New Member

Thank you very much for the link!

Any theme that has blue/green/purple in them is what im looking for.. im not too picky.. I would like the thems to be any of these three colors.. backrounds/icons/etc.
  6. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

The theme "Soft" comes with an orange, a blue, and a purple wallpaper.
  7. PsYcHoKoRy

PsYcHoKoRy New Member

Thank you! Ill check it out!
  8. jrcdpm

jrcdpm Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    How do you get the different colors in Soft

SkylarEC,

I love your Soft theme, I have it on mine in orange. How do you get the other colors to come up?

Thanks.
  9. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

First off, I did not make the Soft theme. That would be forum member lacrias.

Now, to change the Wallpaper, you can use any one of a number of methods on the iPod, although I prefer to use Finder. Just navigate the the theme, in this case it's ~/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/Soft and rename the background you want as Wallpaper.png.

It's just as easy to do using any other app though, such as Terminal. Another method I use is WinSCP.