I need app developers to help me with a new project I'm starting.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by gadgetsboyj, Dec 29, 2007.

1. gadgetsboyj

gadgetsboyj Banned

Hi. I'm starting a new project to help skin the iPod Touch to be like an iPhone. I need as many app developers as possible to help me because I don't know how to code apps for the iPod Touch. I need somebody to code an app that has 2 options that can be selected (iPhone/ iiPod Touch). Selecting iPhone while iPod Touch was selected would change the name of a file called N45AP.plist to N45APOLD.plist, and change a file named N45APNEW.plist to N45AP.plist. Selecting iPod Touch while iPhone was selected would change the name of N45AP.plist to N45APNEW.plist, and change the name of N45APOLD.plist to N45AP.plist. All of these files would be located at /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app. I just need the app created. You can try to test it, but I don't reccomend it because it can brick your iPod Touch. But if you do want to test the app after you make it(risky),download this and this file. Use SSH to transfer both files into /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app using an application such as WinSCP. Remember, I highly reccomend NOT testing the app.
  2. afiqqq

afiqqq New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    stop the whole ipod touch to iphone thing. it's degrading to the touch as well as the phone. if you want an iphone lookalike so much, just get the real thing dammit.
  3. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hey yeah

yeah i agree!its one thing to change the carrier icon to say iphone or to even make your ipod the default iphone background.but if we change everything then whats the point of having an ipod touch considering the fact that it doesnt have a phone if u want the the iphone so bad go return your ipod touch and pay the difference for the iphone!