i need an expert help on this one please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by israelaldana, Jul 24, 2009.

1. israelaldana

israelaldana New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    okay here is the problem i upgraded my ipod to 3.0. but i dint bought the upgrade i download it from a website. but in order to do that i had to upgrade my itune to 8.2. okay when i installed the 3.0 to my ipod i notice that the you tube features were bad the video took a long time to load and the video kept on crashing after 12 seconds. so i thought that by jailbreaking it was goint to be better but when i jailboke it with redsnow 0.72 but after that i got into cydia and i notice that when i installed something it took a long time to download and i also could not ssh into my ipod neither and the youtube problem was the same thing videos kept on crashing. i want to know what is the problem is the problem not buying the 3.0 on itunes or was the problem jailbreaking it with redsnow 0.72 . i also notice that there are alot of rednows to jailbreak if the one i got is not good can anybody give me the adress to a better redsnow version please help i really thought 3.0 was going to be better that 2.1 and i also tought that redsnow was going to be better that quickfreedom .please help me and give me instruction to solve the plroblem
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Don't Pirate Firmware, and Speak/Type Clearly.
    RedSn0w 0.7.2 is designed for 3.0, and should work fine.
    I suggest you restore, and BUY Firmware 3.0, then jailbreak again, If you want.
    It is NOTHING to do with 3.0/Redsn0w if YouTube videos don't work.

PS. Pirates don't get expert help.
  3. dunuck

dunuck Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    do what he says....

Just restore, ipod

you don't need to download again the firmware, iTunes will do it automatically, if need it, because you are already on 3.0

just restore and jailbreak again
  4. israelaldana

israelaldana New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    my bad men im new at this dude and o yea another thing i have this ipod cable so i can see youtube and phtots on my tv but when i plug it in after 2 to 3 seconds of video it says this cable is not for this device can you tell me whats wrong with that. and another question can i buy the version 3.0 from itunes even tho i download it from another place i want to do thing right men
  5. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Use a different cable?
  6. kyle hultgren

kyle hultgren Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I second that anddd get better at english? haha
  7. israelaldana

israelaldana New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    can you guys tell how to ssh into the 3.0 2g becuase i used iphone tunnel suite and it was perfect for me but now it dosent work is there a new way to ssh into the 3.0
  8. twitchy204

twitchy204 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    make sure you have openssh installed from cydia.