I need a working iShare source!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by BlindSite, May 23, 2008.

1. BlindSite

BlindSite New Member

HEy guys, great site.

I tried I search on here, google and tried using the wiki but I can't for the life of my find a line for iShare that works.

Can anyone give me an address to punch into my touch to add the source get the program?
  2. BlindSite

BlindSite New Member

Not one person can check their touch and give me a source ? I wouldn't ask if i wasn't at my end after searching most of the day for one with no success
  3. welshboy

welshboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    what do you mea ishare source? there are no sources.. its just a username and password to access the account using ishare... and i doubt ANYONE will give that to you as you have been a member dince december 2007 and have only 2 posts... both of which are you beggin for an "ishare source"...
  4. xxjustinxx

xxjustinxx New Member

Um do you mean your looking for a source to install it? just download the community sources and it should be there
  5. BlindSite

BlindSite New Member

No where did I ask for a password, so calm down.

All I'm asking for is to install the App, it won't come up on m ipod touch yes its jail broken and yes I have installer.

I've got emulators for the gba, iphysics, ttr, a whole bunch of other stuff but I need iShare to get something up and going and for the life of me I cannot find it.
  6. BlindSite

BlindSite New Member

So you're aware I definitely have community sources installed.
  7. fuzzbuzz

fuzzbuzz New Member

i have the exact same problem but i have an ipodtouch 2.2 firmware and the installer 4.0 does not have ishare on it. if you have found a way to solve this problem then please reply because its very frustrating.