I need a video of uCalendar [Or, I've done FontSwap, let's move on to iCalendar].

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by SkylarEC, Mar 23, 2008.

1. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Hello.

I was wondering if somebody who has Caterpillar installed can fire off a video that shows uCalendar in action. That is, I want to see exactly how the app looks as you cycle through Calendar mode and event mode.

Also, I would like to see what happens when you double tap to bring up the music controls while running uCalendar.

Thanks,
    Skylar
  2. Lore

Lore New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Calender

Sadly I can't post a video but I'll give a little description.

There isn't any scrolling of the calender really but, I have managed to make it scroll up and down by flicking my finger on it but it only happened twice and when it did it didn't show anything else. As soon as I lifted my finger off it just snaps back into the normal position.

To get into the Event List all you do is tap the calender and it switched to it. I'm not sure if there is a maximum number of events but it does show the events for the upcoming days separated by headings of each date. To go back into Calender Mode all you do tap the event list and it switches back. Also there is no transitioning between the too modes.

When you double tap the Home button in either Calender or Event mode it makes the calender dissapear and the ipod controls come up like on an iPod/iPhone with out anything installed. You double tap once again to make the controls go away and the Calender shows up again. Once again there is no transition.

When the iPhone/iPod is charging the battery is moved down and fits nicely between the Calender and the Slide to Unlock bar.

Its pretty awesome that your completely rewriting these apps instead of using the caterpillar crack and just stealing the source. Good Luck!
  3. iSecks

iSecks New Member

4. berky93

berky93 New Member

god please let yours be more stable than caterpillar - i installed the trial of caterpillar, and it almost bricked (sorta, no such thing as a bricked ipod) my ipod. it took me 6 restarts/resets to allow me to even use my apps long enough to remove caterpillar!but its a great idea, so i was disappointed it sucked.
  5. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Alright, well I had a plan to make this work, but after seeing this scroll, I am going to have to think about things differently.
  6. iSecks

iSecks New Member

I don't think its supposed to, it took me three times to get it to scroll.

Vid 2: http://isecks.afraid2live.com/MOV02900.MPG
  7. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Excuse me for the stupid, but what is uCalendar?
    EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.
  8. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    cool tweak