I need a graphing calculator

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by benzin711, Jan 9, 2008.

1. benzin711

benzin711 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Does anyone know a link and that has a scientific calculator (more importantly a graphing calculator) that I can put on my ipod? My professor is requiring us to get a freakin' graphing calculator and that crap is way to expansive

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. kuecker_dj09

kuecker_dj09 New Member

3. Nemonemo

Nemonemo New Member

The HP scientific calculators do unfortunately not support graphing.. However, SpaceTime for iPhone/iPod Touch is due February (probably after the SDK release). That's definitely something to look forward to.
  4. benzin711

benzin711 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Damn it i need it know lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

but I did find this:

http://web.newsguy.com/marcio/iphone/macalc/

but it sucks. The thing wont work right. Maybe someone can figure out how to use it properly.

And there is this one thats an online one, but unfortunately my class has to be in the back allies of the campus and WiFi signal sucks there.

http://iphav.com/Calculator/Calculator.html
  5. f00fight0rz

f00fight0rz New Member

Heres a idea sell ur ipod then buy a calculator lol
  6. Wambam1205

Wambam1205 Banned

space time looks sweet i will definitely use that when it comes out. Its a shame that there is nothing out now similar to a graphing calculator, cause i need one as well for my new math class in two weeks.
  7. benzin711

benzin711 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the day a calculator will play music, movies, tv shows, mail, weather, pictures, free music downloading, playstation, gba, nes, voip, internet, youtube, maps, (i can go on all day) wll be the day I sell my ipod for a calculator lol.
  8. rem736

rem736 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    it's working correctly. the data entry is in rpn style, not the style that most people are used to. look it up.

however, i did find that with extremely large numbers, the calculations are not correct. not sure if it's the calculator or the ipod's os that's causing this.

and just in case you are wondering, the 4 available hp calculator emulators are also in rpn style.