i need a game for my pc. what should i get?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by steve19137, Nov 7, 2009.

1. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

so lately ive been losing interest in my ds and ipod, and am looking into pc games. i am specifically looking at the star wars games, because i am one of the biggest star wars fans you ever met. i read all the books, comics, own all the movies, etc,. so i am specifically looking at the star wars: the best of pc pack because its 5 full games for $40 from target. even more specifically, i am interested in the kotor games. but i used this site (http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/) and it said that the kotor games arent compatible with my computer. all the tests are failing at my video card, and i dont have the money to get a new one. unless someone can suggest a cheap place to get one... i have a compaq presario c551nr laptop running vista (because i cant get anything else to work). so anyone know of a really good game (preferably the lowest rating possible and an rpg) that is less than $50?
  2. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    You're better off saving up for a video card and just getting the game you wanted originally.
  3. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

actually, i obtained a copy of the games i wanted originally ('nuf said), and i have discovered that the star wars: best of pc works on vista with a few tweaks and patches. so all is good.
  4. iWishfull

iWishfull New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you really want a game for Christmas, try Bioshock demo and tell me that isn't the most epic FPS game you have ever played (save a few)