I must be doing something wrong......

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by riverwood, Dec 28, 2009.

1. riverwood

riverwood New Member

Please help, ive tryed loadin Blackra1n to my new 3g ipod and it seems to load even though i have a needs a restore window come up on my computor while im loading it to my ipod. When it has loaded onto ipod i have the small raindrop on screen but it says something about error above the picture of the person standing in the rain.......also i get no chance to download cyria snow etc,,, can anyone tell me if im doing somthing wrong? please
  2. satointl

satointl New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Snow??? Icy isn't available anymore. Not Cyria; Cydia. Explain a tad more on your situation.
  3. Magnum

Magnum New Member

You have to get close to your wifi signal. should be able to do that
  4. riverwood

riverwood New Member

Ok as i said im trying to jailbreak ipod3g 32g but am not having any luck. It seems to run but as loading a sign cum onto computor screen saying its encountered a ipod in restor mode and must restore, ive ignored this as i have been told and when the blackra1n seems to have loaded it reboots and i have the blackra1n drop on ipod screen, when i touch it the picture comes up on screen af person standing in rain and i have a error message on screen saying check connection (which i have done).......it seems though a if everything has not loaded because on the picture run through i should also be asked to load cydia. ive tryed restoreing several times and its now gettin me down.......can someone please help
    ps, i know this sounds silly and but once im hooked up to computor should i have ipod able to connect to net, or is this dont automattically.
  5. Magnum

Magnum New Member

try to get as close to the wireless signal as possible. After that you should see the icons for Cydia and Rock come up. Trust me, this annoyed me too! Just get really close and try it again.
  6. riverwood

riverwood New Member

but shouldnt i be able to connect through wire connections which i have on my computor, but blackra1n seems to load until the point where i need to chose Cydia etc.
  7. Magnum

Magnum New Member

thats common with blackra1n loading like that. You must use wifi no wires.
  8. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    roflmao
  9. Magnum

Magnum New Member

omg roflmao i never saw it like that

Please Register or Log in to view images