I miss Pocket Touch... anxiously awaiting new version

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by myboot, Jul 31, 2008.

1. myboot

myboot New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I suppose this post is for Skylar mostly. To say that I'm awaiting a 2.0 version of PocketTouch nearly as much as Installer 4.0.

I didn't realize how valuable your app was to me until I no longer had access to it. I'm the IT guy for a company of about 65 people. And when I'm sitting in my cube, responding to email or whatever, and I put on my headphones to listen to music on my Touch, on average, I'm lucky to get through about 4 songs before someone walks into my cube needing help with something or wanting to talk.

With your application, I used to be able to flick a finger towards my Ipod and tap anywhere on the screen to pause the music. Now without it, I have to acknowledge the person, raise a finger to tell them to wait a few secs, double tap the home button. And then once the music menu pops up, be lucky enough to hit the fairly small "pause" graphic on the first, second, or sometimes third try.

I miss PocketTouch.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I don't remember if you accepted donations before. But if you do, here's to saying I intend to donate when you release it for the 2.0 firmware. It provides functionality that by all rights Apple should have made a basic function of their touchscreen devices.
  2. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    I like pocket Touch too BUT, Just give Skylar his time-

Please Register or Log in to view images

Coding's not AS Simple as it Sounds.
  3. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm not sure why, but it never really worked that well for me, do i have to make a playlist for it or something or set it up on the computer? because it only let me change volume not song or pause